Aadhaar verification is the procedure to check whether your aadhaar card exist or not. If you have doubt that your aadhaar card has been canceled or blocked then you can check the current status of your eid. whole aadhaar card verification process can be done by providing your 12 digits aadhar number only!!
Aadhaar Card Verification
Process To Verify Your Aadhaar Card Online 2019
Nowadays aadhaar card is one of the important identity proof that you need for various government and non-government schemes. it contains all your personal information along with biometric & demographic details. The need for Aadhaar card verification is your 12 digits unique identification number, your gender and your age. the following method will help you definitely to verify your Aadhaar card online
Follow below given 7 steps to verify your Aadhaar card at the resident portal 2019
- First of all, you need to visit the UIDAI official website: www.uidai.gov.in
- On the website homepage, find out “Aadhaar Services” section and simply click on the “Verify Aadhaar Number” option.
- After clicking on that option you will be landed to the page named Aadhaar Verification.
- There you should enter your 12 digits unique identification (aadhaar) number in the “Aadhaar Number” box and type captcha code in the “Enter Security Code” box given on the page.
- At last click on the “Verify” button to know that your Aadhaar number exists or not.
- If your Aadhaar card exists, a message will be appeared as “Aadhaar Verification Completes!”
If you notice any disparity during Aadhaar card verification process, you can contact the UIDAI by sending an email or by calling toll free number.
Why Aadhaar Card Verification is Important?
- UIDAI has been made compulsory to verify Aadhaar card details. The reason behind them is a short time ago Unique Identification Authority of India has identified many duplicate aadhaar cards on their database.
- After aadhaar card verification, you can ensure your Aadhaar card is fake or original, either detail is correct in aadhaar card.
- If you will show the message “Your Aadhaar Verification Incomplete” during the verification process, probably your aadhaar is being misused by a stranger or someone else. In this situation, you may help UIDAI customer care number
- That’s why aadhaar verification is important that your aadhaar card is activated or deactivated!!