By taking into consideration the confusion of the people, UIDAI – Unique Identification Authority Of India has made an official website where they can update or correct their Aadhaar card online. It is a very simple and easy way you can update your mistakable Aadhaar card details online on Aadhaar self-service update portal Also Known As Ssup Update portal. Here is a huge Information of the process of Aadhaar Online Update via which Aadhaar holder simply get their aadhaar details updated. If you want to correct your Aadhaar card name, Date of birth, Email, Address, Telephone number !! then follow below given steps. it’s quite easy and simple to update aadhaar Using SSUP Portal.
Aadhaar Card Correction Online & Offline Using SSUP Update Portal
- I have seen thousands of people to search on Google, Quora and also on social media platform for How to Update Aadhaar card details? by which people can correct their information in Aadhaar.
- If you find any kind of mistake of information in your Aadhar, We have to provide you with easy and simple guidance to keep your Aadhar up to date via Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) So here we have been revealed to you by following the given article. so you can easily understand.
- UIDAI Aadhar Update is nothing much just you need a computer and good internet speed which through you can quickly update your Aadhar. That’s it..!! No worries if you don’t know to use the internet. Just skip this option and go for Aadhar correction offline via post or visit your nearest permanent Aadhar Enrollment Center.
- There are two methods are available to update your Aadhar details like Mobile Number, Gender, Name, DOB, Email Etc.
Aadhaar Online Update: Via online method Aadhaar holder can only update their Address details, which option is available on Aadhar self service update portal
Aadhaar Offline Update: In this offline method Aadhaar holder can update or correct their Biometrics Details such as Fingerprint, Eye retina scan, and photograph. for that, people should visit their nearest permanent Aadhaar enrolment centre.
Important Point To Be Kept In Mind While Updating Aadhaar Details in 2019
- If you want to update your current address in your upcoming Aadhar card then you should provide the Document which is Required For Aadhaar Update of your new address.
- You have to compulsory fill the details in English or your native language while updating Aadhar card details on the self-service update portal.
- While updating your Aadhaar details online must be correct. It would help Aadhaar holder to check the status of the update. If your mentioned details in Aadhaar card, don’t match with the Uploaded documents? your Aadhaar card will not be updated in this condition.
- Only attest those document that is required as proof should be sent along with the form.
- This facility of online Aadhar data correction is available only for those who have registered his mobile number before with Aadhar card. because when will you proceed for Aadhaar Correction Online? One Time Password (OTP) will authenticate. If your mobile number will not be linked with your Aadhar you need to visit the nearest enrollment centre to personally update the mobile number first.
Through Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) You can update or correct your demographic Aadhaar detail such an Address. Here we will explain steps to update your details online on SSUP.
just follow the straightforward steps and finish your Aadhar correction online sitting at home.!!
[13 Easy Steps] How To Update/Correct Your Aadhaar Card Details Online?
- The first step you have to log in of UIDAI official website Here
- If you have valid address proof then click on “Update Address” otherwise click on “Required Documents For Aadhaar Update“
- Then you will have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- After entering your 12 digit Aadhaar number, fill Text verification code in the box and click on “Send OTP” or “Enter TOTP” option.
- Then you will Receive One Time Password – OTP in your mobile number. which is registered in UIDAI’s database.
- Just you have to enter OTP in “Enter received OTP” box and click on “Login” button to enter your Aadhar Account Page.
- After that, you will be displayed options such as Address, Date of Birth, Email etc. Just tick on “Address” option and click on “Submit” button.
- Enter your Residential address mentioned in the Proof of Address (PoA) and click on the “Submit Update Request” button. In case If you have modified your address then click on “Modify Address” option.
- Next step right mark on “Declaration” radio button and click on the “Proceed” button
- Then you will get the choice that which type of Document you want to submit!! Just select your Document type and Upload scanned copy of the Address proof and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you will click on “Yes” button and select “BPO Service Provider” which will verify your submitted details soon. then click on “Submit” button.
- Yeah… now your Update request is received successfully. and you will provide Acknowledgement Slip contained with Update Request Number (URN). You can track/check your Aadhaar URN Status Online via URN number.
- Once your updated Aadhaar details generate? you can Download E Aadhaar Card by using your Aadhaar number OR Enrolment number.
Mobile Number Update In Aadhar Card
Follow below given procedure to update your mobile number. no worry it’s a quite easy method to do that.
First of all Aadhaar holder who wants to update their Mobile number instead of current one, Visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
Then you will have to fill Aadhaar Update Form
Enter your New Mobile number which you want to change/update.
You don’t need to Enter your old Mobile number which has already linked with your Aadhaar card.
For updating your Mobile number in Aadhaar, you don’t have to provide any kind of documents.
Now It’s Aadhaar executive turn, They will register your request in their UIDAI’s database.
For this, Mobile number Update in Aadhar card !! Unique Identification Authority would take fees of Rs. 25/- for availing service. So you have to pay this money to Aadhaar executive as well. for more details about how to register/link your mobile number with Aadhar card ! click here.
How To Change Date Of Birth (DOB) In Aadhar Card?Visit a nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre to update DOB. Take the Aadhaar Update Form and fill it properly by mentioning your correct Date of birth. Then you have to submit the Proof of Document for Date of Birth along with the form. In Next step Aadhaar executive will takes your Biometrics (Iris & Fingerprint Scanning) details for verification purpose.
- UIDAI Stop Change Date of Birth In Aadhaar Card !!! Read Full News
Then you will get Acknowledgement receipt containing URN number. that will through you can check Aadhaar Update Status online. After the end of the process, you will have to pay Rs. 25/- to Aadhaar executive Your Aadhaar DOB will be updated within 90 days. At last you will receive your updated Aadhaar card via India Post courier at your registered resident.
Aadhaar Card Address Change/Update Online Process
What is the procedure when people have transferred to another place from the current one? UIDAI has decided to put this option in the online portal. The resident details can be updated more than one times as the person changes his address. Aadhaar card address change Steps are below mentioned.Visit the official website of UIDAI or click on ssup.uidai.gov.in. Enter your 12 digits Aadhaar number and click on “Send OTP” button. Keep your Mobile with you. because you will receive One Time Password on your registered mobile number which is stored in UIDAI’s database. Now enter the OTP and security code for the further process. Then choose and select the”Address Update” option to update it. Enter your resident details which you wish to change and click on the “Confirm” button. Then upload Aadhar card address change documents which are relevant with your entered resident address in the website. Now select BPO option to authentication. Your Aadhaar Address Update Request will be submitted successfully and you will get URN – Update Request Number on your screen. Within a month your Aadhaar Address will be updated. You can track Aadhar card URN Status by clicking on it.
How To Update Aadhaar Card Details By Post?
Is not good news.. !! Aadhaar holder can update or correct his Aadhaar Details offline as well sending a request via post to Unique Identification Authority of India. the whole procedure is as undermentioned.First of all Aadhaar holder can download “Aadhaar card Correction Form” by clicking Here Then you should fill your details which you wish to update/change in your Aadhaar card. After filling all details check and verify by your side. Next step you will have to submit the documents along with the Aadhaar Form to the postal address. which address is given below.
- Post Box No. 99,
Hyderabad – 500034,
- Post Box No. 10,
Madhya Pradesh – 480001,
Aadhar Card Correction Online Without Mobile Number
People have been faced a number of errors Identified into Aadhaar card. Nowadays you can easily change or update your Aadhaar details online or either offline. So if you don’t have a Registered mobile number? it’s must be done offline as well. Just find and go through this following steps.
Step 1: Go to your nearest Aadhaar enrolment centre
Step 2: Fill the Aadhaar card Correction Form
Step 3: Then Submit along with necessary documents and the copy of your Aadhaar card
Step 4: After submitted Aadhaar application form, Aadhaar executive will take your Biometric details such as Retina scan, Fingerprint Impression etc.
Step 5: an Acknowledgment receipt will be provided by the executive. keep it safe
Step 6: Your mobile number will be added/updated within a month.
Step 7: You will also get your updated Aadhaar card at your residential address. Otherwise, you can Download E Aadhaar from UIDAI.
Frequently Asked Questions On Aadhaar Card Correction
1) How can I change/update my Inappropriate Aadhaar card details?
Ans: Two different ways you can update/correct your Aadhaar details.
- Offline Mode: By Visiting Aadhaar Enrolment Center
- Online Mode: By Visiting the official website of Self Service Update Portal – SSUP Update [Click Here]
2) Which details can be updated in Aadhaar card?
Ans: You can update or correct your Demographic and Biometrics details as well,
- Mobile Number & Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Finger Print
- Iris (Eye Retina) Scan
Important: People have no rights to change his/her name, Date of birth, Mobile number, Gender and Email ID in Aadhaar card via Online. for that, you will have to go to the Enrolment centre. They only address can be updated in Aadhaar card at SSUP.
3) Which documents should I submit to update Aadhaar address details at online portal?
Ans: You should submit the scanned copy of POA [Proof of Address] as a document to update your Aadhaar address online.
4) In which circumstance Aadhaar card will Suspend?
Ans: If Aadhaar holder provide incorrect details or submit wrong documents at the time of enrolment? they have a chance of getting their Aadhaar card suspended. in case you have applied for Aadhaar multiple neither you have already? Then your Aadhaar will not be generated and have a chance to suspend it.
5) In which condition my Aadhaar card update request will reject?
Ans:If you are uploaded wrong PoA/Pol document OR Supporting documents are not self-attested by the resident. Document uploaded through online SSUP portal is not found to be scanned copies of original documents. If you shared the wrong mobile number and Aadhar number in the online ssup portal. If your supporting documents are not in the name of the resident.
In all given situation your Aadhar update request can be rejected.
6. Unique Identification Authority of India – UIDAI would take any charges for Aadhaar card online and offline correction?
Charges For Aadhaar Services
|Various Aadhaar Services||Charges In RS.|
|Biometric Update of Children||Free|
|Other Biometric Update||Rs. 25/-|
(Name, Address, Mobile number, Date of Birth, Gender, Email)
|Find your Aadhaar & B/W Printout||Rs. 10/-|
|Find your Aadhaar & Colour Printout||Rs. 20/-|
Note: DO NOT PAY anything more. If the centre asks you to pay more, REPORT by calling 1947 (toll-free) or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ans: No there is no ways to update/correction a mobile number & email online. for that, you should go to the enrolment centre or head of branch post office. you have only able to update your resident address through online.
8. Where should I post the letter to update my Aadhaar details offline via Post office?
Address of UIDAI
Post Box Number 10,
Madhya Pradesh – 480001
UIDAI, Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034, India.
9. How can I update my child’s Aadhaar card details? What is the process?
Ans: Those parents who want to update their child’s Aadhaar card, should submit their own(Parent’s) Aadhaar details. for that, you need to visit your nearest Aadhaar enrolment centre. because there is no option to update a child’s Aadhaar detail online.
10. How can I know if my Aadhaar Update Request has been processed?
Ans: Once the updates have been processed, you will receive an SMS saying that “Your update has been processed successfully” on your registered mobile number. then you can check http://uidaiservices.com/check-your-aadhaar-update-status-online/ here by providing your update details.
11. In which language need to give the update details at online & offline?
- Via SSUP Portal: You need to provide the requested update data in English as well as local language in which Aadhaar is generated.
- Via Postal Mode: the update data in the correction form needs to be provided in English as well as the local language used in Aadhaar.
12. How can I get my name or address updated if I don’t have any required documents which are provided in the list?
Ans: Unique Identification Authority of India has provided Valid Document For Aadhaar Update which also includes the certificate of address having photo issued by Tehsildar on letterhead as acceptable proof of address
13. Hello, Google Tell Me How many ways I can download my e-Aadhaar from online Portal?
Ans: There are many ways you can download your aadhar from an online portal. here is the mentioned some of various method to do that.