In the country like India, every individual citizen should have proper identification such Aadhar card. Aadhar holder should check their Aadhar card status after applying of the Aadhar. so currently there are lot’s of options are avail to check Aadhar card status from the online web portal. UIDAI has to provide us facility to check Aadhar card status online via their official website uidai.gov.in. It’s a very very simple method even illiterate people with good internet skill can follow this process. Let’s discuss how Aadhar holder can know his Aadhar card status online without any hesitation by providing some necessary details.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status Online
Once you requested for Aadhaar card at enrolment centre, you will get acknowledgement receipt through you can check your Aadhaar card status online via the official website and also offline as well. and the good part is it’s extremely free & no cost. You should provide enrolment number to check your Aadhar card status online. Just follow below given simple steps to check the status of your Aadhar card online.
- Go to google and type UIDAI which is an official website of Aadhaar card.
- Then click on “Check Aadhaar Status” option which is available in Aadhaar Enrolment section at the left side of the page.
- After clicking on Check Aadhaar Status option you will display the page where you will have to enter the enrolment number, date of birth (date/month/year) and security code. then click on “Check Status” button.
- If your Aadhaar card is generated you will get a message like “Congratulation! Your Aadhaar is Generated.”
- Two ways you can Download e-Aadhar at the online portal.
I) Download Aadhaar: You can download an electronic version of your Aadhaar card (In PDF Format) by click on this option.
II) Get Aadhaar on Mobile: by clicking on this option you will get the soft copy of Aadhaar on your registered mobile number.
How To Check Aadhar Card Status via Mobile Number
Aadhaar holder can check his Aadhar card Status on their registered mobile number only by sending a message. You have to type “UID STATUS<Your Enrolment Number>” there is no any space in between the message. Send it to 51969.
After sending a message as the above given format you will receive an SMS with the Aadhaar number.
Check Aadhar Card Status Without Enrolment Details
- Open the official website of UIDAI [Click Here]
- Click on “Retrieve Lost UID/EID” option which is listed on “Enrol & Get Your Aadhaar” section
- There you will get an option to find lost Aadhaar number (UID) & Enrolment number (EID) in “Select UID/EID” section at the left side of the page.
- Enter the details such as name, either email ID or mobile number, security code.
- Now you will receive OTP on your mobile number or Email ID.
- Enter & verified OTP and click on “Send OTP” option.
- You will get your lost Aadhaar number or Enrolment number to the registered Email ID or Mobile number of the Aadhaar holder.
- Now the Aadhaar holder can Check Aadhar Card Status using Enrolment number.
Verify Aadhar Mobile Number Online @uidai.gov.in
People can check their Aadhar card status by mobile number. if you go through this method, your mobile number must be verified first. let’s have a follow this steps via which the mobile number of the Aadhar holder can easily be verified.Open UIDAI website by clicking Here. Then select the option “Aadhaar Services” which appear at bottom of the page displays a link to Download E-Aadhaar Update. after clicking on above given link you will be redirected to the Aadhaar KIOSK page. Then you need to click on “Verify Email/Mobile” option that displays on the right side of the webpage. There you will asked to verify your mobile number. Enter your 12 digits Aadhaar number, mobile number and email ID. Now you will have to click on “Generate Verification Code” option which is appear on your screen. You will receive verification code on your mobile number. simply enter received verification code on the webpage. At the end of the process click on “Verify” option and complete Verify Aadhar Mobile Number Online process. Done.
Check Aadhar Card Status By Name & Date of Birth
- When you apply for new Aadhar card, you will get acknowledgement receipt along with Enrolment number. which through you can track your Aadhar card status at the UIDAI website.
- When you updating your Aadhar card details online, you will get URN – Update Request Number that can be used to check Aadhar card status at KIOSK – Resident Portal.
How To Check Aadhar Card Status Using Enrolment ID (EID)?
Aadhaar holder can check their eAadhaar card status online and offline. Once your Aadhaar is generated at the enrolment centre, the applicant can follow these below given steps to check Aadhar card status using Enrolment ID. it’s quite easy and simple. if you got any error during following steps just ask your queries in below comment section at the end of this page.Visit the official website of UIDAI (resident.uidai.gov.in) Fill your enrolment number and date and time of enrolment Enter the security code Then click on “Check Status” button In case you Aadhar is generated you will display the status of your Aadhar card on your screen.
=: FAQs :=
Aadhar Card Status
I) How to check Aadhar card status?
Ans: Many ways you can check your Aadhar cars status by visiting the official website, call through 1947 even you can reach at your area post office to track the status of your Aadhar.
II) What is Aadhar card status Enquiry Phone number?
Ans: Enquiry for your newly generated Aadhar card call on 1947 or 1800 300 1947 (Both numbers are Toll-Free)
III) Is it possible to check my Aadhar cars status through India post?
Ans: You will have to send your Aadhar cars details such as enrolment number and date & time of enrolment by post. you will respond from India post by courier at your registered residential address.
IV) How many days will I get my fresh generated Aadhar card?
Ans: Within 90 days you will get your Aadhar card at the date of your enrolment.
V) Is it possible to check my Aadhar status without mobile number online?
Ans: No. if you wants your status of your Aadhar through online, your mobile number must be registered. otherwise you can visit your nearest enrolment centre to check your Aadhar card status.
VI) What is Aadhar URN number? and where will you get it?
Ans: When you are requested for Aadhar card at the enrolment place, you will get update request number – URN that can through you should check the status of your Aadhar.
VII) How can I check the Aadhar biometric lock/unlock status online?
Ans: You can check your Aadhar biometric status by visiting official website uidai.gov.in. where you have to provide your 16 digits Virtual Identification Number (VID) and OTP to check enabled or disabled status of your Aadhar card.