Document Required For Aadhaar Card Correction
The Unique Identification Authority Of India – UIDAI has made Aadhar card Necessary to proof of identity. If you are thinking to enrol for the Aadhar card via Online OR at the Permanent Aadhaar enrolment centre? You need to submit some Required Document For Aadhaar Update for the verification purpose as per the order of UIDAI.
The UIDAI assigns an Aadhar UID (Unique Identification Number) for every individual Indian Person. But most of the Indian citizens are don’t know what documents are submitted and what document is not to submit at the online portal OR enrolment centre. Don’t get tension we have a solution about your query. therefore go through this article and easily apply for an Aadhar card and Submit correct document that you have.
Aadhaar card Address Change Document, Aadhaar card Date of Birth Change Proof, Documents for Name change In Aadhaar card
You will have to submit your Aadhar documents in two situations
- When you are applying for a New Aadhar card
- And while Updating Aadhar Details Online.
By this Website, You will get complete details by category wise about Identity Proof, Relation Proof, Aadhar Card Address Change Document. That is a most useful document to correct or update your Aadhar details online through SSUP Self Service Update Portal. even we also confess that this list is also available on official website ssup.uidai.gov.in. An original document is required only while you will apply for Offline Aadhar Correction like via post or at the Enrollment Center. This Required Document For Aadhar Update is announced by UIDAI.
You guys need to upload your self-signed and self-attested Supported Pol Documents and Poa Documents containing name and photo and also upload Supported PoR Documents containing Relationship details to Head of Family. Depending on the field to be updated through online SSUP portal, kindly attach original scan copies of the documents as per the Genuine documents list.
- Name Correction/Update: Requires PoI listed in “Supported Proof of Identity(PoI) Documents Containing Name and Photo for Name Corrections/Update”
- Date of Birth Correction: Requires DoB listed in “Supported Proof of Date of Birth (DoB) Documents”
- Address Corrections/Change: Requires PoA listed in “Supported Proof of Address (PoA) Documents Containing Name and Address”
- Email and Mobile Number Corrections/Change: There is no supporting documents are required for email and mobile number update in Aadhaar card.
List of Document Which Required For Aadhaar Correction @SSUP
Update Your Aadhaar Mobile Number, Email, Name, Residential Address Etc. Details Along With Given Necessory Documents
Proof of Identity (Pol) For Name Correction In Aadhaar Card [Any One]
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Arms License
- Government Photo ID Cards
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- NREGS Job Card
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
Proof of Address (PoA) For Address Update In Aadhaar Card [Any One]
- Freedom fighter card.
- Kisan passbook.
- CGHS card.
- ECHS card.
- Statement of a bank in which the applicant holds an account.
- Ration Card.
- Driving licence of the Aadhaar Holder
- Insurance policy.
- Credit Card statement (Not older than 3 Months)
- Photo and a letter signed by the bank on letterhead.
- Arms licence.
- Pensioner card.
- For minors, parents’ passport is required.
- Registered agreement for sale, lease or rent of the applicant’s residential address.
- Registration certificate of a vehicle.
- Electricity Bill (Not older than 3 Months)
- Water Bill (Not older than 3 Months)
- Landline / Telephone Bill (Not older than 3 Months)
- Receipt of Property Tax (Not older than 3 Months)
- Photo identification cards issued by the Government.
- Voter Identification card.
- Account statement or passbook of the Post Office.
- Bank Passbook (where the Aadhaar Holder is an Account-Holder)
List of Documents To Update Date of Birth In Aadhaar Card [Any One]
- Birth Certificate
- Marksheet issued by any Government Board or University
- PAN Card
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
- Central/State Pension Payment Order
- Central Government Health Service Scheme Photo Card OR Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Photocard
Note: If you Uploading Any Wrong Document which is Not Relevant to the Online Application? Then Your Aadhar Updating Request will be Declined by UIDAI. So be Careful and Upload Your Document Genuinely
Documents Required for Aadhaar Card for Children
There are no additional or different documents required to change or update details in Aadhar card for children or kids (Just the parents of the kid/child need to submit their Aadhar card along with the documents of the child). Also, Kid below the age 5 years does not have to give biometric data like fingerprint scan and iris scan (but children need to update/submit biometric after the age of five). It is then when their biometric data is taken. The following documents are required for Aadhar card enrollment for children.
- Proof of residence.
- Proof of identity.
- Birth certificate.
- Aadhaar of any one of the parents.
The documents accepted as Identity proof are given below:
- Passport Copy.
- PAN Card Copy.
- Voter ID Copy.
- Driving License.
The documents accepted as Address proof are given below:
- Passport Copy of Spouse
- A Copy of Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Credit Card Statement (last 3 months)
- Bank Statement Or Passbook
- Electricity Bill (Last 3 months)
- Water bill (Last 3 months)
- Gas Connection Bill (Last 3 months)
- Landline Phone Bill (Last 3 months)
- Insurance Policy
POR Meaning In Aadhaar Card (Proof Of Relation)
POR Meaning in aadhaar card is documents required for relation ship proof. The Documents which explains your relationship with the head of your family. Mostly this is used when you are applying aadhaar card for children. These documents are valid as proof of relationship or as PoR – Passport, MNREGA Job Card, PDS Card, Pension Card, CGHS/ECHS/State Government/ESIC Medical Card, Army Canteen Card, Marriage Certificate Issued by the Government, Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation and other notified local government bodies, any other State or Central government issued family entitlement document etc.
It has to be kept in mind that applying for new Aadhaar card is purely voluntary on the part of the individual and not compulsory. Also, failing to submit all the required documents gives UIDAI the power to revoke the issuance of the Aadhaar card anytime they like.
List of Supporting Documents to Change Aadhaar Card Details After Marriage!!
Many people have a question about the name change in Aadhaar card after Marriage and which documents need to submit at Aadhaar Kendra to update a name in Aadhaar after getting married. Aadhaar authority has provided to change name, surname, address etc even after getting married.
order to change specific person Name, Surname and Address in Aadhaar card after marriage needs to provide below given necessary documents. mostly many women are facing this issue after getting married. for married women, In the case of name change in Aadhaar need to prepared to make an Affidavit. The affidavit should be prepared to require a value of stamp paper and you need to get it to attest from Local Notary. after applying Affidavit should provide the following documents at the Aadhaar Enrolment centre for changing a name on Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar Card Name/Surname Change Documents After Marriage
- Marriage Certificate
- Own Credential Proof
- Proof of Marriage Document which issued at Registrar Office
Aadhaar Card Address Change Documents After Marriage
- Anyone of the Proof which listed in Proof of Address (PoA) For Address Update/Change In Aadhaar Card.
Here we have written about the list of Document Required For Aadhaar update & correction. which is applicable to both method online and offline. if you have to update your Aadhaar card details online on SSUP? these documents are must require and if you are gonna to offline it means at enrolment centre? also, require with the original copy. Many Applicants have a Question like What should I do after Successful Submission of an SSUP Update? and How can I check Aadhar Card Update Status Online after SSUP Update? For other Stuff Related to Aadhar Card Online such Incorrect URN Number Issue OR any Queries please tell us. Otherwise, leave your comment in below comment section. And keep visiting daily for various Aadhar Update. We hope you will consider our website and will help you in your way. Thanx for the visit and given for your valuable time.