Unique Identification Authority of India has released a 12 digits Unique Identification Number based on demographic and biometric data conspicuous to each person. A most used Aadhaar as Identity in India. nowadays in India 122.87 crores, Aadhaar has been issued as on 29-11-2018. Isn’t a huge success!! each individual person can enrol for an Aadhaar card, there is no Terms & Conditions to apply for an Aadhaar card. If you want to Apply for Aadhar card offline, you need to Find Your Nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Center for visit. there you will have to fill Aadhar card application form along with mandatory documents of Identity proof and Address proof for the verification purpose. Aadhar card form download from uidaiservices.com or uidai official web portal.
Adult, as well as children who are deserving to apply for Registration of Aadhaar card, can be a little longer process. In order to get fresh Aadhaar card enrolment process the individual, each person should visit the Enrolment centre and have to submit their documents proof and Biometric details. A Non-resident’s peoples (NRIs & OCIs) are not granted to apply for an Aadhaar. only those persons can apply for Aadhar who have been inhabiting in India for 182 days in the previous 1 year.
How to Apply for Aadhar card?
Everything is online in today’s era. so if you are thinking about How to Apply for Aadhar card offline is completely free of cost service provided by UIDAI. there is no hidden cost to apply for Aadhar card. You should ready while reached enrolment centre to submit the document required for Aadhar card. All Indian citizens are eligible to apply for Aadhar card including minor and senior citizens also! The applicant should book an appointment online and visit the enrolment centre in your nearest area. an applicant also applies for an Aadhar card online by opening the official portal of UIDAI. Follow these below given steps to apply for a new Aadhar card.
First of all find your area Enrolment centre by visiting the official website of UIDAI:
After finding Aadhaar Enrolment Centre, you need to fill the Aadhar enrolment form for the online registration by opening below given link. it contains details such as your full name, gender, age, resident address, pre-enrolment ID, date and time of enrolment, district, email, mobile number, attachment of document, applicant’s signature. fill it all given details properly without any mistake. Incorrect or wrong details would not be valid in uidai Aadhar database.
Once you fill an Aadhar application form, should attach proof of identity and proof of address documents. then submit it at preferred enrolment centre.
- Aadhar Proof of Identity: PAN card, Ration card, Driving license. Read more
- Aadhar Proof of Address: Bank Passbook, Election card, Electricity bill. Read more
Then Aadhar Executive will take your biometric data such as fingerprints, iris scan and photograph etc.
collect 14 digits acknowledgement receipt from Aadhar Executive to check Aadhar card status online at the official website of uidai.gov.in.
carry your Aadhar acknowledgement slip safely till you get your Aadhaar card at your doorstep.
Your Aadhaar card will deliver at your given address within 90 days. if your Aadhar card not received, you can Download e-Aadhar from the Aadhaar card official website.
Aadhar Card / Update / Enrollment / Correction Centre Near Me
There are two types of Aadhar enrolment centres is Permanent & Temporary. if you want to find correct enrolment centre near you, should visit the official website of appointments.uidai.gov.in. input the name of your city, area, state etc details you will display the output of your nearest Aadhar enrolment centre. it’s quite easy to find your enrolment centres near you.
- Permanent Enrolment Centre: Permanent enrolment centres are full-time basis centre which is conducted by authorised agencies furnish to all Aadhaar needs of residents. they also do Aadhaar updating as well. it’s reliable to visit and submit the Aadhaar application form.
- Temporary Enrolment Centre: Temporary enrolment centres are contractual basis centre which handles non-impaled agencies. these centres have the essential goal of generating fresh Aadhaar card at the Aadhaar enrolment centre.
Recently published a piece of news by UIDAI that all Aadhaar enrolment centres are to be moved to government campus as well. At current, approximately 25,000 Aadhaar enrolment centres and 1,20,000 bank branches are stated across India. Enrolment centres will open at least one out of 10 bank branch. The government of India has preparation to move 12,500 enrolment centres in their offices and departments. so this project of shifting enrolment centres through people can easily find the right path of their nearest centres of Aadhaar enrolments. You can find your nearest aadhar enrollment centre by city or state wise with the help of the following table.
City / State Wise List of Important Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centre
|City & State/Union Territory|
|Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)|
|North East Delhi|
|North West Delhi|
|Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Lacknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
Aadhar Update-Correction Form Download / आधार कार्ड का फॉर्म कैसे भरें? : How To Fill Aadhar Card Form?
You can get the Aadhar card form at the enrolment centre or may download it from the Aadhar card official website as well. it’s completely free of cost there is no charge to get or download the Aadhar card correction/enrolment form, even you can download it in your native language. for that, you have to choose the option from the top menu under the “Form”. to download Aadhar card form Click HERE. if you are confused about How to fill Aadhar card form? please see the below given video tutorial.
Check Aadhar Card Status Online
After enrolment of your Aadhaar, you can go for check aadhar card status online at UIDAI without going enrolment centre. there you have to provide your Aadhaar enrolment number & date and time of Aadhaar enrolment. it’s an extremely simple method to check the status of your Aadhaar. In case you have lost your Aadhar enrolment number then you should try relevant methods to check the status of your Aadhaar number.
- Aadhar card status by name and date of birth
- Check Aadhar card status by customer care number
Aadhaar Card Not Received
Generally, after applying for Aadhaar card, it may take up to 90 days to get your doorstep. but if not get even in this period you can find your lost aadhar card . however, before you proceed to download e-Aadhar card online make sure your Aadhaar number has been generated or not! here is you can check aadhar status by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
You can apply for aadhar card once again if your Aadhaar application has been rejected by the Unique Identification Authority of India. and if your Aadhaar number has been generated you can download it online or offline as well from. let’s discuss on how to get Aadhaar online & offline through taking further instructions.
Get Aadhaar Card Online:
- Open the official website of uidai aadhar download
- Select any one option from Aadhaar number, VID, Enrolment number as per the data you have.
- Fill the details as displays on your screen.
- Then request for OTP
- After requesting OTP will be received on your registered mobile number & email ID.
- Enter OTP and click on “Download Aadhaar” button.
- Download e-Aadhaar and enter an Aadhar card password to open the PDF file.
You can get your e-Aadhaar from m-Aadhaar app as well. If you are not well comfort to download Aadhaar via online? don’t worry you can carry your Aadhaar through an offline method. read more in below given article.
Get Aadhaar Card Offline:
- Reach your nearest enrolment centre.
- Take the Aadhar application form.
- Fill the Aadhar application form and submit it.
- Aadhaar executive will take your biometrics data to verify your identity.
- Once your details are verified you will receive Aadhaar at your resident.
Still, you have any confusion or facing any issue to getting Aadhaar card, you may take the help from the 24*7 UIDAI helpline number authorized by the government. Just you have to provide the required details of your Aadhaar.
- Aadhar card status enquiry phone number: 1800 180 1947
- Fax number: 080 2353 1947
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address of postal: Post Office Box 1947, GPO – Bangalore – 560001
What are the benefits of having an Aadhaar card?
- Through Aadhar card you can open an account in any bank. and Aadhar card is also valid in government and non-government schemes.
- All the government works will be easier due to the Aadhar card. e.g. a procedure of making a passport will not be delayed.
- In many cases, people do not take Advantage of government schemes. The Aadhar card will be able to provide poor and deprived residents with the services of the formal banking system and provide them with the opportunity to easily take advantage of other services provided by the government and private sector.
- Students who receive a scholarship from the government can get this money only if bank account which is on the name of the student is linked with their Aadhar number.
- Provident fund money will be given to the account holder who has registered their Aadhar number with employee provident fund organization (EPFO).
- The 12 digits Individual Identification Number on Aadhar card is used to get LPG subsidy amount directly in the bank account. This scheme is named as PAHAL
- The entire data of the citizen will be relieved of various problems in the country due to being one place.
I have not received my Aadhar card yet it’s been a month. What should I do?
Reply: If you’ve not received your Aadhar card, you may download it from the official website or in case your Aadhaar request has been rejected by authority you can re-apply for Aadhaar at the enrolment centre.
I have updated my Aadhaar card details recently. will UIDAI send an updated Aadhaar at my home?
Reply: Yes definitely you will get your updated Aadhaar card at your doorstep via post within a month.
Can I track the details of my Aadhaar card through India post if the Aadhaar is not delivered?
Reply: Yes, you may visit the India post official website to track the status of your Aadhaar documents delivered or not.
What to do if OTP will not receive on your mobile number while accessing Aadhaar services online?
Reply: You have to verify your mobile number linked with Aadhaar card. if your mentioned number in Aadhaar is not same, you can update it by visiting your nearest enrolment centre.