Unable to download aadhar card? Facing difficulty in downloading e-aadhar? Then read below given an official note. here we have written step by step guidance about How to Download Aadhar Card Online by eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in 2019 topic.
Every Indian citizen needs an E Aadhaar to take certain various government services right! Aadhaar card is 12 digit Unique Identification Number provided by Aadhaar Authority. Downloaded Aadhaar or e-Aadhaar is a digitally signed legally valid document.
Once an Individual eaadhaar holder request for Aadhaar card at Enrollment centre or any association where the process of making an Aadhaar is in progress, they can download Aadhaar card online with the help of provided Enrollment number, Virtual ID, eaadhaar number etc. following steps will help you to Download E-Aadhar at the online portal.
How To Download Aadhar Card From eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in 2019?
There is a number of ways to Download E aadhaar card online or even offline as well. Before you proceed to download your Aadhar card online make sure your Aadhar number has been already generated. Almost always After Applying For EID, it delivers at the doorstep within 15 to 30 days. But If it’s not delivered yet then you can do uidai aadhar download process from here.
So the Government of India has prepared an internet platform where the applicant can download Electronic Aadhaar card (e-aadhaar).
You need the following details:
- Enrollment Number OR VID Number OR Aadhaar Number
- Postal Code / Pin code or your area
- Registered Mobile number / Email Address For OTP Purpose.
These details are necessary to fill up eaadhaar download form on eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in website as per the year 2019. If you have this information then you can proceed to below given steps.
|E Aadhaar download||Details|
|Subject||UIDAI Aadhar download|
|Necessary Details||Virtual ID / EID / Aadhar Number|
|Verification||OTP & Captcha|
|How to open PDF||Click Here For Password|
1) E Aadhar Card Download Via Enrolment ID !!
Aadhar holder can download their e-Aadhar by pointing EID option on the official website. it is also one of the options which through easily download Aadhaar card online. Point to remember if you have not Enrolment ID then don’t go through this method.
Visit uidai Aadhar download portal.
Locate “Download Aadhaar” option on the webpage. otherwise, click through uidai download
After coming on Aadhar Download homepage Enter 14 digits enrolment number and Date & Time of Enrol.
Enter your personal details given on the form such as Full name, area pin code etc.
Fill captcha code to security purpose.
Click on “Request OTP” button.
Your One Time Password will be generated in your registered mobile number.
Enter OTP and press “Confirm” button.
You E Aadhar card download Successfully.
2) Steps For Aadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number
People can download the eaadhar card by Aadhaar number only through the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India. e-Aadhar is as valid as the Aadhar Letter, It has a Smart QRCode which can be used for offline verification.
You have to visit the official website of UIDAI: Click Here.
Locate “Download Aadhaar” option in the “Aadhaar Enrolment” section.
Now select “E Aadhaar” option covered by “Enter your Personal Details” section.
There you will display two option.
- Regular Aadhaar: If you want to Regular Aadhar then click on it.
- Masked Aadhaar: If you want full digits Aadhar card click on this option.
you need to select the first option which (Regular Aadhaar) and enter your personal details such as your full name, Aadhaar number, Address etc.
Click on “Request OTP” button to generate a one time password for your e-Aadhar card.
Provide your personal details to Aadhar card authentication by clicking on “I Agree” option.
Click on “Confirm” option to send the OTP on your mobile number.
You will receive 6 to 8 digits OTP in your registered mobile number.
Enter the received OTP in Verify OTP box and click on “Download Aadhar” option.
e-Aadhar card download successfully.
3) How to Download Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID?
I don’t know why uidai has implemented this option but somehow if you have VID (which is valid for 24 hours only) then you can download E aadhaar entering vid and password. if you don’t have VID then you can Generate VID Here.
Open official website here uidai.gov.in.
Then click on “Download Aadhaar” option.
Select the “VID” option which marked in below given screenshot.
Enter 16 digits of Virtual ID number.
Enter full name as registered in your Aadhaar.
Enter your area Pincode of your address.
Enter Security code which known as Captcha code.
Then click on “Send OTP” button to generate OTP. in case you have m-Aadhaar app you can generate TOTP.
At the last e-Aadhar will be downloaded in PDF file on your gadget.
You can open that PDF file by entering the Aadhar card Password.
Yeah, it’s done.
How To Get Lost Aadhar Card Number On Your Mobile?
if you lost your Aadhar card somewhere, you should visit the official website to get instant. UIDAI provides facility to recover Aadhaar number on their portal. Just follow below given simple steps to get your Aadhar card number. and those Aadhar number through you will able to download e-Aadhar card at uidai.gov.in.
- First, open the UIDAI website here – resident.uidai.gov.in/get-aadhaar-no
- Keep the Acknowledgement slip with you.
- Enter the 14 digits enrolment number and Date & Time of enrolment which appears on your Acknowledgement slip.
- Provide your registered mobile number
- Enter the Security code to verify.
- Click on “Send OTP” button to get OTP on your registered mobile number.
- After getting OTP to submit it on the webpage.
- Instantly you will receive a message along with your Aadhaar number on your mobile.
Essential Benefits of Aadhar Download
- Jan Dhan Yojana: Aadhar Card is the must requirement to apply for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana. Using Aadhar Card only, you can open an account with Zero Balance. Besides, you will be able to access various other services too.
- Passport within 10 days: With the help of your Aadhar Card you can get your password within 10 days. If you are using Aadhar Card to apply for passport than the police verification process will be done later. Due to this, you will receive your passport fastly.
- LPG Subsidy: With the help of Aadhar Card only you will be able to get the benefits of LPG Subsidy.
- SEBI: In order to Invest in the Stock Market, Aadhar Card is used as proof of address by the Security and Exchange Board of India.
- Monthly Pension: It is now compulsory for all the pensioners of selected states to submit their Aadhar Number to the linked department in order to receive Monthly Pension.
- Provident Fund: Provident Fund will be given to only those employees who have linked their Aadhar Card with Employee Provident Fund Organization(EPFO).
Frequently Asked Question
1) How can I Download e-Aadhar Card Online?You need to visit Official website of UIDAI, there you can download your e-Aadhar card just providing necessary details such as Enrollment number, Virtual ID, Date & Time of Enrolment etc. It’s quite an easy process.
2) How to download my e-Aadhar card using Umang application?
- First of all, you need to Umang login with your username & password.
- Navigate the “Service” tab and click on “Aadhaar card” option.
- Then click on “View Aadhaar card from Digilocker” option. There you will have to login with your Digilocker ID & Password.
- You will receive One Time Password on your mobile
- OTP will automatically detect into your application then you have to click on “Verify OTP” button.
- Click on “Download” option
- Your e-Aadhar will download on your mobile as PDF format. Just open PDF and provide Aadhar card Password.
If you have lost your Original Aadhaar, don’t be sad UIDAI has arranged to download e-Aadhar from their official portal. You don’t need to apply again, Just download furnished with your Enrolment ID, Registered mobile number, Virtual ID etc. Otherwise, follow the above given steps.
3) Recently I’ve lost my Original Aadhaar card, How can I Apply it again?
Yes, definitely you can download your Aadhar via Virtual ID. If you haven’t Virtual ID? then generate Aadhaar Virtual ID by clicking on it.
4) Is it Possible to Download my Aadhar card through the Virtual ID?
There are many applications are available in the app store which issued by Government of India such as Umang, Digilocker etc. but the most recommended is a mAadhaar app.
5) Which applications provide to download e-Aadhar card services?
No. you aren’t able to download your Aadhaar card without a registered mobile number. you need to visit your nearest permanent Aadhaar enrolment centre to Update Aadhaar. then you will able to download e-Aadhar card at UIDAI website.
6) I’ve changed my registered mobile number & email ID. should I download my Aadhaar card?
In this situation you have to retrieve your E Aadhaar number from UIDAI portal. then you are eligible to download Aadhaar card using your mobile number. follow the below procedure to retrieve your Aadhaar number online.
7) I forgot Aadhaar number, can I download my Aadhaar card using my mobile number?
- Visit the Unique Identification Authority of India Website.
- Click on “Retrieve Lost UID/EID” option from Aadhaar Enrolment section.
- Select “Aadhaar Number (UID)” option to retrieve your Aadhaar number.
- Provide your mentioned personal details and apply for Send OTP
- Enter received OTP in the “Enter OTP” box.
- You will get an Aadhaar number on your registered mobile number.
- go through received Aadhaar number on the official UIDAI portal and download your Aadhaar card.
If you are want to disclose your Aadhaar number then go fo Masked Aadhaar. because Masked Aadhaar does not show complete digits of your eaadhaar Number it will display only last four digits. for download Masked Aadhaar you have to Generate Aadhaar Virtual ID first, then follow below given steps to download it.
8) What is Masked Aadhaar? How To Download Masked Aadhaar Card From uidai.gov.in 2019?
- Open uidai e aadhar download official portal.
- Select any one option Aadhaar Number Enrolment Number VID
- Search for “Select your preference” and choose “Masked Aadhaar” option.
- Enter the given details on that webpage.
- Request for OTP by clicking on “Request OTP” button.
- Enter received OTP on the “Enter OTP” tab and click on “Download Aadhaar” option.
- Your Masked Aadhaar will download successfully.
Open digilocker.gov.in and sign in with your username & password.
9) How to Download e-Aadhar card from Digilocker?
Enter your 12 digits Aadhaar E Number. Request for OTP and verify it. Navigate “Issued Document” page and Download your Aadhar card by clicking on “Save” button. Finish.