As per the UIDAI guidelines, if any bank account holder does not link their Aadhaar card with the bank account, they can’t access various services provided by banks such as ATM withdrawal transaction, fund transfer to third party person, cash deposit and even passbook update etc. The government of India has decided to compulsory Linking Bank Account with Aadhaar. banks have a rights to deactivate your account without informing you if you will not link your Aadhaar card to the bank account online as well offline. A bank account holder can link their Aadhaar card through a number of ways. from these, some of the methods are mentioned below.
Linking SBI Bank Account with Aadhaar Card
If you have not Linking Bank Account with Aadhaar yet! Then you have comes to the right place. You will get complete and long detailed information with the Infographic tutorial to link Aadhaar number with your SBI bank account in this Website. We will provide a number of ways to link SBI account with your Aadhaar card. in fact, you will be confused that which procedure through a link my Aadhar card to SBI bank account. but don’t worry you can follow anyone process which will easy for you.
- By visiting the Bank
- At an ATM
- Through SMS
- Via Internet Banking
- Through Mobile Application
How To Link Aadhaar Card With SBI Bank Through Internet Banking?
This is the simple and prompt process to link Aadhaar number with bank account online through internet banking. for this online process, SBI customer needs to have registration for Internet banking facility. SBI net banking user can easily link their Aadhaar number with SBI bank account through below given steps.
STEP 1: First of all Aadhar card holder should open the SBI Netbanking Website from here
And click on “Continue Login” option at the right side of your screen.
STEP 2: Then login with your Username and Password as shown below Screenshot.
STEP 3: After login successfully click on “e-Services” option at the top bar.
STEP 4: Now You will be redirected to another page and after that click on the “Update Aadhaar with Bank accounts(CIF)” option shown on the left side.
STEP 5: Enter your profile password and click on “Submit” option.
STEP 6: In the final procedure, you will have to enter Aadhar number for twice and select the mode of Authentication to link Aadhar (I prefer the 2nd option such as OTP. then the choice is yours)
- Using Demographic Authentication
- Using OTP (One Time Password) Authentication
STEP 7: After chosen click on “Submit” option.
STEP 8: That’s it done…!!
So this ways your Aadhar card will be linked with your SBI Bank Account soon. and you will be notified by SMS.
Steps To Linking Bank Account with Aadhaar Through SMS !!
A second method which through SBI account holder can link their bank account with Aadhaar card via SMS. However, your mobile number must be registered with the bank to avail this facility. All bank does not provide these same facilities because SMS & Number formats are different for various banks. How the State Bank of India (SBI) can be linked with the Aadhaar number via SMS? Just go through below given steps.
- Take your mobile and type a message UID(Space)Aadhaar Number(Space)Account Number
- After typing message in above give format to send the message to 567676
- You will get the confirmation message on your mobile instantly that “Your Aadhaar seeding Request has been Accepted“
- It will take 2 to 3 days to verify details with UIDAI.
- If your given details are correct and your entered mobile number is registered in the bank then your Aadhaar card would be linked with your Bank account.
- In case your Aadhaar card is not linked you will receive the message to visit the bank for Aadhaar linking.
How to Link Aadhar Card With SBI Bank Account through an ATM?
If you do not know about access to internet banking don’t worry you should link your bank account with Aadhar number via SBI ATM (Debit Card). Your ATM must be working to avail this facility. Just go through these simple steps to your Aadhar with SBI bank.
Visit your nearest SBI Branch ATM Then swipe your SBI Debit card and enter your 4-digit Pin Number After entering pin go with “Service” tab and click on “Registration” option. Then select “Aadhar Registration” tab and select your Account Type. Next step you will have to enter Aadhar number and enter again for confirmation. You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and Email address. Now your Aadhar card linked successfully with SBI Bank Account.
Steps To Link Aadhar Card With SBI Bank Account via Mobile Application !!
SBI account holders can link their Aadhar card with Bank account through SBI Anywhere Personal mobile application. This Aadhaar linking feature provided by SBI bank itself. it made an easy process for Linking Bank Account with Aadhaar. Here are the steps to how can you link Aadhaar number with your SBI bank account through the mobile app.
- Download SBI Anywhere Personal application on your Smartphone.
- Open it with your internet banking username & password.
- Locate “Request” tab and click on it.
- Then select the “Aadhaar Linking” option under “Aadhaar” option.
- You have to select your CIF number from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your 12 digits Aadhaar number
- Enter Aadhaar number again.
- Read Terms & Condition and tick the disclaimer option.
- Hit the “Submit” option.
- You will display a confirmation message “Your Aadhaar request has proceeded and linked with your bank account successfully“
- Click on the “OK” button to ending the process.
How to Link Aadhaar to PAN card: Click Here
Steps to Linking Bank Account with Aadhaar via offline
SBI person gets their bank account linked with Aadhaar by visiting the SBI branch. If your Aadhaar is not linked with the bank account, Just follow the procedure how it can be done? It’s a quite easy and simple method.Visit your SBI bank branch near you. Carry your original Aadhaar card with self attested xerox copy. Take Aadhaar seeding form from bank executive and fill it. Submit the form along with self attested copy of your Aadhaar card. Bank executive will verify and registered your Aadhaar seeding request on their database and hand over the confirmation receipt to you. Instantly you Aadhaar will be linked with your bank account.
How to Check Aadhaar Linking Status With Bank?
Linking Aadhaar with a bank is mandatory officially announced on 1st June 2017 by the Indian government. You have not been linked Aadhaar with bank account after 31st December 2017. Now UIDAI has made it possible to check Aadhaar linking status with bank at their website. if you had already proceeded for Aadhaar-Bank linking process but don’t know to clarify that it has done or not! You can check Aadhaar linking status with bank by visiting the official website of UIDAI. Here is a check whether your Aadhaar has been linked with your bank account.
- Open the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Locate Aadhaar services section and click on “Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status” option to further process.
- Enter your 12 digits Aadhaar number or 16 digits VID number along with captcha code and click on “Send OTP” option.
- One Time Password will be received on your registered mobile number
- Enter OTP on the given box and click on “Login” button.
- You will display a confirmation message “Congratulation! Your Bank Aadhaar Mapping has been done.” if your Aadhaar is linked with your bank account.
How to Check Aadhaar-Bank Account Linking Status via Mobile?
Another way you can check Aadhaar-Bank Account Linking Status through Mobile
Type *99*99*1# MMI code on your mobile.
Enter your 12 digits Aadhaar card number.
Confirm the MMI code entered by you.
If your Bank – Aadhaar mapping is done it will show the same result.
We hope that You get the Full Idea about How to Link Aadhar Card to SBI bank Account In Different Ways.
If you Still are Facing Any Problems feel free to Write your Problems in Comment Section and we will Solve it for You as soon as Possible.