mAadhaar app – The mobile application for Android device is developed by UIDAI – Unique Identification Authority Of India. According to UIDAI latest information Aadhar holder can carry their demographic Information through a newly launched mAadhaar app on their Smartphone. because of the name, address, date of birth, gender along with photograph is linked with their Aadhar number in the Android smartphone.
A person has fear of being lost or stolen if they carry their original Aadhaar card. therefore, UIDAI has collaboration with the digital partner “mAadhaar” for determination of it. So, now in a digital India, you don’t have to carry Aadhar card in your pocket by physically. Just download the mAadhaar app on your gadgets by below given link. That’s it…
mAadhaar App Download
Aadhar card is a mandatory document for all Indian citizen to take advantage of Government services and benefits. now you have to get rid of kept Aadhar card on your pocket. You can keep your Aadhar as a digitally on your Smartphone by the Narendra Modi’s Digital India Mission. In short, mAadhaar app will let you carry the digital version of your Aadhar card on your gadget because a mAadhar app is the use of reliever for all Identity verification purpose. Which is available for download online via Google play store OR install the mAadhaar app from other some trusted website. mAadhaar app download for Android user which is announced officially by UIDAI. it might soon roll out to the mAadhaar app on the ios (iPhone) platform as well.
UIDAI has introduced a mAadhaar app which will through people avail the various services of Aadhaar on their Smartphone by mAadhaar app download. it will act as a soft copy of your Aadhaar card. you can also scan your Aadhaar card by using it’s QR code even also save and share it with your loved one.
Key Features of mAadhaar App
Before you download a mAadhar app. you must have to know about it. You can fully access all mAadhar features of below given. Just read properly and follow them.Aadhar Profile Update: You can easily check your Aadhar status after successful completion of update request online. Generation of TOTP: You can generate Time based One Time Password which is a temporary password can be used instead of OTP (One Time Password)
Lock/Unlock Biometric Data: You may have secure biometric authentication via locking biometric data. by enabled biometric locking, Aadhar holder’s biometric data remains locked till they choose to either unlock it. you can do lock and unlock them by a mAadhar app. Carry Your Aadhar Data: An appropriately to carry your Aadhar number with demographic details such as name, date of birth, gender, email, mobile number and resident address at anywhere via this app. Sharing of QR Code & eKYC Data: retrieve your accurate demographic Aadhar details from sharing QR Code and password protected eKYC information.
Guidelines For mAadhar App
- Firstly you have to register yourself on the mAadhar app. it will ask for the password as soon as the open first time. Aadhar holder should have entered a password
Note: Password length should minimum 8 and maximum 12 characters. it should contain at least 1 number. 1 alphabet and one special character like, [ @,#,&,%,*,!,-,(,) ] E.g. Suresh$130
- Aadhar holder can download Aadhar profile of having registered mobile number on his Smartphone
- The mAadhar app is automatically read OTP once it’s received so please calm down don’t exit from the application if it’s waiting for SMS. you can not enter OTP by manually. that’s why it is a security feature of a mAadhar app.mAadhaar ios
- Internet connection is must require on your smartphone because of a mAadhar app will connect and download data from UIDAI.
- The best part is if your family member has the same mobile number registered as you in their Aadhar? then you can add their profile on your mobile. for this way, you can add maximum 3 profile as well.
Compatibility of mAadhaar app
[Information By UIDAI]
- Name of Application: mAadhaar
- Officially Published & Credit By: Unique Identification Authority Of India
- Latest Version Available On Playstore: 1.1.4
- Last Updated Date: 26-09-2018
- Required Android Version: 5.0 and up
- Installed App By Visitors: 10,000,000+
- Developer Address: Unique Identification Authority Of India Government of India Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001
Steps To Download/Install mAadhaar App On Your Android Device
- First of all open Google Play Store on your Android mobile OR open it from here
- Next step you have to type “mAadhaar” on the search box and click on the “Search” button.
- Then you should select “mAadhaar” app and click on “Install” button to download the application on your Android device.
- After successfully download the application, you have to open it by clicking “Open” option.
- Then you will display a form like below given screenshot.
- Next, you will have to enter a password for a twice from the following given format. and it’s done.
How to Link Aadhaar Number to the mAadhaar App?
Once you will download the mAadhaar app. you should link your Aadhar card number with mAadhaar application to show your Aadhaar details on your Mobile phone. Here we go through this easy steps to link Aadhaar card with the mAadhaar app.Open “mAadhaar” app on your mobile phone. Enter your Aadhaar number to create your profile. otherwise, you can create your profile by scanning the QR code on the Aadhaar card. After entering Aadhaar number you should click on the “Verify” button that will appear on the bottom of the screen. You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number Enter OTP and click on ok button. Now your Aadhar profile contain with your name, mobile number, date of birth, address etc. will be reflected on your screen. Your Aadhaar number is fully linked with mAadhaar app.
An advantage of Having mAadhaar App
- You can share your Aadhaar Information securely with any third party person via QR code, NFC and Barcode.
- Aadhar holder can easily use this mAadhaar app for completing the eKYC process of Banks and other Government works even sharing with any service providers.
- And this mAadhaar application is quite secured with Encrypted TOTP features instead of OTP.
- The most important benefit is having mAadhar app is you don’t have to carry your original Aadhar card. you can easily use at everywhere by downloading this app on your Smartphone. It will serve as Digital Identity.
- You can enable and disable your Aadhar biometric data from the mAadhaar App instead of going on official website uidai.gov.in.
mAadhaar App: Enabled Lock/Unlock Biometrics
Usually, people think they can access their biometric lock and unlock feature via UIDAI official website. but recently UIDAI has launched the mAadhaar Apk for Android user that can be enabled or disabled biometric details using the mAadhaar app. if you want to access this facility on your mAadhaar mobile-based application, your mobile number should be linked with your Aadhaar number otherwise you will not be able to avail this advantage anymore. you can lock/unlock your biometric data of your Aadhaar by following mentioned steps.First of all open mAadhaar app on your handset. Then log in with your password. Navigate your “Profile” section and click on it. Now click on “Biometric Settings” option which appears on the top right corner of the application. Then tick the “Enabled Biometric Lock” option. and click ok button. You will get the OTP on your registered mobile number. it will automatically fetch by the app. you don’t need to enter OTP manually. It’s done. your Aadhaar biometrics will be locked quickly within a second.
mAadhaar TOTP: How to Generate TOTP through mAadhaar App?
Sometimes OTP doesn’t receive on your registered mobile due to a technical network issue. In order to avail various online Aadhaar services, UIDAI has introduced TOTP feature is valid for 30 seconds only. if you want to use TOTP you should have an internet connection. you can generate mAadhaar TOTP by accessing mAadhaar App while you updating or checking the status of your Aadhaar services online. follow the below steps to use mAadhaar TOTP feature.Open your mAadhaar App on your smartphone and login with your password. Navigate your profile and open it. In the footer section you will show TOTP option, you have to select it. 6 digit TOTP will appear on your mobile screen. TOTP will changed Instantly every 30 seconds. You can use this mAadhaar TOTP to avail various Aadhaar services.
Source : UIDAI
Had a great thing to written about on mAadhaar app with their awesome features. Now you can download this Apk via sharing this article in your family and friend circle. still, you have any Queries regarding mAadhaar Apk – The official android application of UIDAI? You can write with us otherwise put your Questions on the below given comment section.