Government Job offers sparkling opportunities to turn your desires into the real world. If you want to make carrier bright then Government sector may be the better option for you. Every year a number of vacancies are announced by Government and Lakhs of candidates will apply to survive his life better. There is a various sector like Banking, Medical, Railway and many more. For having this types of government recruitment educational qualification varies from Interjacent to postgraduate. Below is given detailed information about Section Officer Recruitment 2018 such as Educational Qualification, Required Experience, Expected Salary, Application Form Etc. You have to read below given article for that.
Section Officer Recruitment Notification 2018
Unique Identification Authority Of India – UIDAI has declared to applications to hire candidates for filling up two anticipated posts of section officer (SO). This job is on deputation basis in its Head Quarter of Delhi from amongst suitable and eligible officers. All ministries and department of the government of India are requested that the vacancy may be given huge publicity in the attached and subordinate officers under them. check eligibility criteria for this post as below given.
Section Officer On Deputation In UIDAI
|Post Name||Section Officer|
|No. of Posts||02|
|Advertisement By||Unique Identification Authority Of India (UIDAI)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date of Application||28-12-2018|
- Apply for section officer post, a candidate must have clear their Graduation from any recognized University. after that, they will be eligible to fill the application form of this post.
- Two years experience in any Government field such as Finance, Accounts, Human Resource, Planning and policy, technical matters / implementation etc.
- Candidates should have computer knowledge and skill to take this job.
- The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- on (deputation basis)
- ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi -110001
- In this recruitment candidates selection will be based on written test OR walk-in interview
Section Officer Recruitment Official Notification – UIDAI 2018
To Apply For Section Officer Job/Bharti Application 2018?
An eligible and willing candidate may apply through proper channel in prescribed format – Annexure I. Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection.
The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format (Annexure-I), along with documents listed in para 3 and 4 above may be forwarded to ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi -110001. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 28.12.2018. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Since this vacancy is to be filled up on deputation basis, private candidates are not eligible.
UIDAI – Network Administrator Recruitment In Manesar – Haryana
UIDAI – Storage Admin Job / Recruitment In Bengaluru
UIDAI – Developer Android APK Job In Bengaluru
UIDAI – Architect Authentication Recruitment In Bengaluru